Friday, April 20, 2012

VP no longer in 2nd season wtf???

Just started my 2nd season and my VP is no longer in the squad, looked everywere!!! it now says im just a manager and no longer player/manager
ok so i simmed a full season to see if i could change this at the end and no luck
wtf?
this is the worst fifa ive played for bugs and ive had them all|||if u moved clubs, then he retires|||No.
He's on your shortlist. Search for shortlisted players.|||i stayed the same team but no vp? im off the game now will check shortlist 2morow, ur a life saver if this works lol|||mine came up with a "renew contract" at the end of the season, maybe you missed that and lost him? if so try free agents :)|||...Or when you signed a new contract with your club, you didn't notice you were on "Manager" for next season, which means in a sense you retired in that save. I'm not sure if you can make a comeback. But anyhow I almost pressed X too quick myself, but then I noticed the contract didn't say "Player Manager" but only "Manager". Apparently you can switch and for me "Manager" was the default option that came up first. I had to press right to switch the contract to "Player Manger", so perhaps you missed that?|||yea i prob missed it button bashing lol, but it sucks, it should stay the same unless you change it yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment