Friday, April 27, 2012

Serious glitches. Please help...

On PS3. In my 5th season. Now, the squad season is all screwed up , seeing 10's and random numbers. Iif I try and make any changes it just freezes. So, I play matches and select the auto option to complete the squad. This I can deal with. The problem is when I start a game half the time it starts with only 4 to 6 players on the field. I do use a lot of different formations. Some work some don't. Then even when playing sometimes it freezes when I try and make a sub. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.|||I've figured out that changing custom tactics or possibly even formations that are being used on another save on a save being currently used can cause this, but I don't know any fixes. If you are using custom formations or tactics, make sure it is on a new save and not being currently used on any other career mode saves if you have any. That's all I can do to help, sorry if it doesn't show anything or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment