Thursday, April 26, 2012

Recommend me a young but good midfielder. Not over 80.

I need someone to sigh for my Dundee United team. I have to replace some of the players there. Recommend me someone :) LM/CM/RM Whatever|||


I need someone to sigh for my Dundee United team. I have to replace some of the players there. Recommend me someone :) LM/CM/RM Whatever
How have you got FIFA11?! :)|||think he means in 10 matt :) :)|||Christian Eriksen (Ajax)
Technique, passer
Evander Sno (Bristol City/Ajax)
Physicall, hard worker|||


think he means in 10 matt :) :)

I know, I was being sarcastic. There's still a FIFA10 forum, why can't they use that? :)|||Anthony Wordsworth, John Joe-O'Toole, just raid the Colchester United Squad. |||Scott Wagstaff - RM (Charlton FC). Fast , skillful & young prospect.
Joseph N'Do - CM (Sligo Rovers). He is a big , strong , very skillful player with a bit of pace. Should be rated around 63-64. Bad side > He's 33.
Killian Brennan - LM (Bohemians FC). Very tricky winger , was rated 66 last year and is 24 y.o.
|||Wilshere|||Wilshere :)
Best young midfielder going :)|||Ganso?|||David Templeton of Hearts.|||


Ganso?

at dundee united?
|||Robert Snodgrass from leeds Utd. I like to keep my targets some what realistic.|||Craig Gardner from Birmingham is great to play with.|||giovani dos santos :) or wilshire

No comments:

Post a Comment