Friday, April 27, 2012

Do You Guys Play Multiple CM's Simultaneous?

Right now I have a CM with Milan, Barca, and Asenal. A lot to keep track of, but I likes me teams. Anyone else do multiple CM's like this?|||yes i do i have alot of CM's aswell hard for me to keep track of but i like em one i get bored i just switch CM team|||:) Yeah, thinking of doing one for the rest of the teams in my sig., all me favorites.
I could add others. Wolves would be a really fun one, but that would take some time.|||yeh so would maccersfield|||plus any idea what club i should put my VP at and what position|||I find that playing many CM's at once helps you to understand which type of players plays better in what position for example: I played with Chelsea and realized that Kalou is better as a striker but of course i sidn't keep him there because Drogba's a beast.|||I do I also have 3 CM's going..I did have the whole 10 teams but hardly played on the other 7 :) once the patch came out I deleted all my save files and i'm now using: Man City, Barcelona and Santos
|||I have my original CM with Wigan, like 4 seasons in (won the nPower Champ :) ) A Real Betis season on my 3rd season, a Bradford career as a player, near the end of the first season and I've recently just started a Man City season to see if the better teams play better in BAP (They don't, but I scored in my debut against Real Madrid and in my second game against Juventus (both wins)).
I just like to play as the normal Wigan team, as player manager on Betis and as a player for Bradford to see where I can eventually get to.|||Nope.
I only have one main CM with United. I might have a change at some point, i havent decided yet|||Started a new career a few times, Not even finished 1 season with any of them yet cause I know it's all pointless with player growth wrecking the games long term and the fact Career mode is very poor.|||I usually have three or four going, although I usually tend to focus on one after a bit, but CM is pretty pointless for me at the moment because there's no features and growth is a mess. So right now I have a ML going in PES and if i bother with FIFA I just mess around with single player UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment