Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finding it hard to stick with a CM?

I bought Fifa 11 when it first came out. I have had career modes with Blackpool, West Ham, Newcastle, Stoke, Bristol City, Coventry City, Cardiff City, Nottingham Forest, Notts County and Northampton. I know its a lot, as i get bored after 2 or 3 seasons and start another! I simply, mentally, can not bore myself to finish a season without simming a game it just seems so boring compared to previous Fifa's! I need help as all i waste my time doing in my spare time is playing these crappy seasons where i end up having a rubbish transfer budget and a rubbish team with the board giving me ridiculous expectations for example. Season 3 with coventry city best player was probably as 72 or 73? managed to just stay up first season. Second season they give me 4 mill with around 30,000 wages and expect top 6! Is this game a joke or what? someone help me? thanks. Really want an enjoyable manager mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment