Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Iranian trying to make it in europe!

So i decided to start a career mode as a player :)
This is the story of Dennis Naghizadeh the Iranian that came to conquer the european football.
My career started of in Milan I am an Attacking midfielder. I thought I had a good season didn't get so many chances by the coach.
Played 10 games, scored 3 goals and assisted one. got an average rating of 7,2 We ended up 5th in the Seria A and got to the semis in the coppa nazionale but we lost against Inter in the semi finals by 2-0. I even became man of the match twice. Once when i scored the winning goal against Juventus, and the other time when i scored the winning last minute goal talking about 90+ min against Genova. But seriously milans manager was a pure *, he never used Pato or Robinho he insisted on putting Abiati infront instead of putting in one of these super forwards. maybe this was the reason we ended up 5th in the league as well!
But that wasn't enough according to the coach that kicked me out after the first season. So I was thinking what should i do now where should i go. Then suddenly Liverpool, Lyon and Ajax contacted me. I thought hmm should I go the best french team, or should i go to ajax and become a superstar in the dutch leauge or should I give it my best and try my luck in liverpool.
Then i decided that i will go to Liverpool! This is where my story will continue for this season and many more if not the coach kicks me out once more.
Edit: Zlatan was the best player in Milan in the first season have to say this cause i loveee Zlatan! :)|||nice looking forward to reading your career at the mighty liverpool :)|||Thanks
and btw i forgot to say im playing on LEGENDARY :)|||Good Luck matey :)|||Good Luck, hope you make it Europe! :)|||If you started at Milan, I'd say you made it mate! :)|||


If you started at Milan, I'd say you made it mate! :)

this :)|||Lol i knew somone would say that. now look on it as i do. I am a milan academy player wich they scouted up when i was a kid in iran :) (The Iranian messi) so i grew up there and then boom i got my chance in the leauge but they kicked me out after 1 season! :p
and with make it europe im talking about becoming a legend like Zidane :)
Btw just scored my first goal for Liverpool in a preseason game and gave an awsome pass to kuyt who scored the 2-0 goal against KV Kortrijik :)|||LOL ok the backstory works! Good luck at Anfield, YNWA!|||


I am a milan academy player wich they scouted up when i was a kid in iran :)

lmao|||Good news guys! :)
After 10 games which we won 3, drew 5 and lost 2. Im finally in the starting 11 :) i dident play so good tho my avreage rating is only 7.0 and i only gave 2 assists but it looks like it was enough! :)
Now i will most likely play in most of liverpools games not many left tho but were currently 4th in the leauge behind city tottenham and chelsea. With Torres being the top scorer of the leauge with 22 goals.|||Dennis is the most un iranian name ever!
good luck though|||Did you see the last name my friend? :)|||Train Driver says, "Cereal is good for the sight!"|||Done with my second season now! The liverpool manager seemed to like me so he offered me to stay and at the same time i got offers from Shalke, Napoli and Sevilla. but i decided to stay! cause we ended up 4th in the league and i don't want to pass on the champions league games now that im a starting 11 player! :) The only way im going to leave liverpool is if i get sacked or get an offer from my favorite clubs Milan/Osasuna :)
Anyway my average rating season 2 was 7.0 . We got the the 3 round in the F.A Cup, 4th round in the league cup and round of 16 in the euro league.
I became the man of the match twice! but never in the team of the week or player of the month-
Played 15 games, won 5 drew 5 and lost 5. Scored 1 goal and it was an winning goal vs newcastle united which we won 1-0 and took those 3 points we needed to get a CL spot :) and i gave 2 assists and if i remember correctly both of those were to torres!

No comments:

Post a Comment