Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ibrahimovic-Loan Growth!!!!

Right guys, I started a mm with Barca a while ago and just finished the first season (its pre-update btw) and got Ibra back from AC, and to my suprise he's gone up to 87 :) . Is this a glitch or something?|||Probably not, but daaayum.|||AC probably gave him alot of game time and probably scored some goals thats why he has gone up but dont understand how he can grow if he is an older player?|||Thats what I thought, hes 29 and to go up by 2 points with this growth system is immense :)|||The same happened when I got aqua man back from juventus to liverpool
|||I Played a MM with milan after the update and Ibra grew a point.
Hope this helps.|||Grew to 87? when he was loaned out?
|||Players who play do grow, obviously. Half the time when you loan players out they are youths and rarely play if at all. So I never got why people thought they'd grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment