Friday, April 27, 2012

Just had a 19 year old who has played 20 games with 7 goals a 5 assist go down a...

This game is frustrating. 7 goals and 5 assists in 20 games from a player who just turned 19 and i get the message, he is not playing well and loses a point.|||He might be playing too much, I find young players can only play 2 in every 3 games|||LOL..epic.|||


He might be playing too much, I find young players can only play 2 in every 3 games

Do your young players grow when you play them at this rate? no... there isn't an answer for this, the system is simply broken. 17-21 age players do not grow correctly. I've had a few players actually grow but very few. most young players drop atleast -1 until they are low 20's age wise.|||all of mine grow, the only ones that drop are the my reserves that i NEVER play or the oldies
i have macheda at 77 (22 y/o) and di santo at 81(23 or 24 y/o) so.. those being the main talking point with Lukaku should be enough to show that it isnt actually broken|||I never even start my young players, just in friendlies and cups.. I sub them on in games I'm leading much, still they go up with 2-5 every year.|||@walter767 aren't you the one who plays on ps2 though? If so, then your point is completely irrelevant to this thread. If not, then I wish that growth in my career modes worked the same way.|||No, it's just fun watching you others struggle. :)
Like, PS2 could change kit numbers, play as russian teams, create clubs before xbox/ps3..|||


No, it's just fun watching you others struggle. :)
Like, PS2 could change kit numbers, play as russian teams, create clubs before xbox/ps3..

yah...PS2 also has horrible graphics and lacks all the great things the come with xbox360/PS3 gameplay.|||Player growth is broken. Period/fullstop|||player growth is broke|||




No, it's just fun watching you others struggle. :)
Like, PS2 could change kit numbers, play as russian teams, create clubs before xbox/ps3..

yah...PS2 also has horrible graphics and lacks all the great things the come with xbox360/PS3 gameplay.

My friend has a xbox and I have played fifa on it, the graphics weren't much better, neither the gameplay.|||






No, it's just fun watching you others struggle. :)
Like, PS2 could change kit numbers, play as russian teams, create clubs before xbox/ps3..

yah...PS2 also has horrible graphics and lacks all the great things the come with xbox360/PS3 gameplay.

My friend has a xbox and I have played fifa on it, the graphics weren't much better, neither the gameplay.

Either you play on a very * TV, you are blind or you are just a troll who's trying to ignite some * in here.|||Why is it broken? players do grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment