Friday, April 27, 2012

Fatigue problems in player career mode

So I am playing as Forlan, second season for Ath Mad. About halfway through the season I am stuck in constant red fatigue because my manager will never let me rest. I can't find any way to request a sub in-game, either, like you could in FIFA 10. This is really game breaking because it's hard to do anything when you start out the game at 10% fatigue.
Has anyone else had this problem? Am I just missing something? At the start of the season when I got tired the manager would let me sit out a game, but now he's made me play the last 8 games in a row starting at 20% fitness or less. It is really depressing and doesn't make me want to continue playing as a player.|||EA take a feature away from FIFA? Thats news to me! :)
Only thing I can think of is to literally make no effort during matches and see how that goes. Never sprint, and the second you get the ball get rid of it.
Theoretically you should get some energy back but knowing the maths EA use who knows.
Only other option may be red cards early in matches.....|||I have tried playing like a lazy moron and it doesn't help.
It didn't occur to me to just kick some poor defender in the face, though. That sounds like it might work. Although it is pretty lame if you have to purposefully foul yourself out to get some rest time.|||I know, its not something that I would want to do either but if you feel forced....
Would get you at least 1.2 matches of rest. Pro tip - take down a player thats nowhere near the ball. Not that I've done that for match abandonment online against players that are utter *.... :)|||It would be really nice if they let you call in a sub for yourself or the AI manager wasn't a total moron. Some of these games Ath Mad is up 2-0 at half time and I'm at 5% fitness and the moron keeps me on all game.|||I haven't done a player career- its bad enough playing each match cos you don't trust the game to sim a match in manager mode. But that is bad. One of a growing list I'm afraid.
Actually, just had a thought - you tried just running around the pitch with the spring button? Don't go for the ball, just tire the player. If you absolutely kill your energy he might take you off then. be interested to here if that works.....|||I've never been subbed off the whole season in 25+ games. Ever. I don't think it's possible.|||This is extremly annoying. I control the whole team, with my VP being a striker, I've never been subbed. Even when I play friendly matches and my team is up 3 - 0 he does not sub me.|||No, you can't be subbed off. Nor can you sub on... I've always wanted that feature every since 09. Although the 'request sub' button was similar, I didn't like loosing some serious match rating just 'cause my manager happens to have no football intelligence whatsoever...
I just wish you could be subbed on though! it would add a whole new bunch of accomplishments and achievements to unlock. Not to mention actually giving your player a chance to show the manager how great you are, rather than him just saying 'K, my faith in you is restored now. You can has full games.'|||In the Wii version after you get spotted playing street football some teams come in for you, anyway for your first game it starts at 2-2 and you just conceded an equaliser, the Gaffer brings you on at 78 mins.
The Wii version has surprised me and dissapointed me at the same time. strangely I havent had any glitches or bugs like the ''better'' next gen versions :)|||The first time I played a VP/BAL football game was PES 2009 on the PS2 where you could be both subbed on and request a subsititute. I don't understand why it would be so hard to implement on FIFA now.|||It's pretty ridiculous. Clinched the Serie A championship with three more games to go, followed by the Champion's League finals. Fatigue well in the red. What does the coach say for those three meaningless games?
"I really need you."|||It's a simple fact: FIFA's AI, on and off the field, is just plain dumb.
They've over-extended themselves with their game modes and now none work properly.|||I was just complaining about this. Managers are retards. What's the point of playing me out of necessity if my pro is too tired to have an impact in the game? I actually had to bump it down to semi-pro because I was constantly in the red and no matter what, the defenders could outrun my fatigued striker, even if he had an enormous lead.|||So, is this something that they can update or is this something we have to deal with the entire year?

No comments:

Post a Comment