Thursday, April 26, 2012

Career Mode Players-Become-Goalkeepers Error

I started my second season (Liverpool, EPL) and when I was preparing to play the Community Shield game, I had to go into squad adjustment 'cause a player got injured. When I did, three midfielders had turned into Goalkeepers (Gerrard, Aquilani, and Lavezzi if it matters). They were all number 10, and had an overall in the millions. Their portrait didn't load, and their stats did not exist. When I tried to play with them on the field they were simply automatically replaced. When I tried to put them on the bench, one of them was even deleted (not put on the reserves, but DELETED). Changing formations did nothing, nor did restarting or any of the basic tries.
If anyone had this problem in the past, please let me know if/how you got it fixed. I'd really hate to restart my career and find it to happen again. Thanks.|||Same thing happened to me.
This is an really strange bug.
In my career mode I've choosed to be coach for Manchester City. Yesterday I got in my second season and I bought C.Ronaldo. I played 2-3 games with him in the team yesterday. But today when I get in my career mode there is no Ronaldo, instead there is a goalkeeper without name and face with 8547482734 TOT. This player don't exist and i can't play with him (of course). I was trying to see if Ronaldo was still in the game (in my career mode), but when i searched his name he didn't exist anymore.
Someone told me that you can't fix it, but I still wonder if someone know if it can be fixed|||Do you know if the problem will repeat itself? I don't really mind restarting if it won't happen again.|||Is there a fix to this?|||I believe it was corrected with the patch .. but I'm not entirely sure|||EA has messed up again that patch from Nov. suks. I started today and again the goalkeepers are put in midfield.
And players names are missing from the squad. also the formation is affected. So careful when you play online. if you have custom formation. it may not work like mine didnt.
EA GET * TOGETHER AND MAKE A GAME THAT WORKS FROM THE START!!!!!!!!|||ive got the same problem i finised first seson of career mode with nufc i bought arteta went to put him in my team and my midfield has changed to goalkeeper and when i try to chane them it frezes up sort it out ea plz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment