Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting fired?!

Hi,
Me and a friend of mine are playing a manager game with Atletico Madrid. Right now we're battling with Real Madrid over the 1st rank in the liga (we currently are 1st over Real with 3 pts) - and we progressed in the Cup, defeating Tenerife (I think it was).
However, after a normal league game, where we won with 3 or 4 goals to nil, we got a message saying that our job is under rewview or something like that (not sure of the exact wording since i got a german version and dont speak german very well). it was clear though, that the meaning was that we soon would get fired.
I mean, were topping the league and doing well in the cup - why would the board (which, btw, is on amateur) consider firing us?!
Any help/info is much appreciated|||Its just a review - don't worry about it. You'll get a mail in a few days saying how your performing against your targets for the season. By the sounds of it you'll be fine.|||Same happened to me. Got a message saying my job was under review. Then I played Arsenal and won 4-3, and then I got fired. LOL|||Just because your job is under review it doesn't mean you will get sacked.
It happens about once every three months with me at Manchester United and they always say that I am performing well.
Just keep winning mate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment