Thursday, April 26, 2012

question for CM lower side players

Hi all, I am doing a career mode with a League 2 side, hoping to lift them to the top tier in the coming seasons. I was just wondering whether my transfer and/or wage budget will increase as I take the team into the higher leagues?
Any replies will be much appreciated.|||yes is the short answer - they increased my transfer and wage budget when I went from league 2 to league 1 when I finished 3rd.|||Currently playing as Port Vale in League One (promoted top of L2 in first season). Didn't receive a dramatic budget increase. Most of my funds came from offloading underused players for 700k each. Currently sitting in 3rd in League One, so really hoping that I'll get a significant boost in funds if I'm promoted this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment