Thursday, April 26, 2012

Transfer search feature.

Im having trouble finding players by entering their name and then searching.
For example.....i tap in Neymar but apparentley he doesnt exsist, go to his club and there he is.
Another......Quincy Owusu Abeyie, doent exsist, go to Malaga & there he is. Robert Pires doesnt exsist, i know on Fifa 10 that if you didnt put the right accents on it wouldnt pick players up such as Kaka but on 11 its just not finding the players!
Also where is Kerlon Souza (the seal), He belongs to Inter but loaned to Ajax yet he as at neither.
|||There might be different reasons for this.
1. Try to reset search criteria, and just type in the name.
2. You might have shortlisted them without noticed. Happened to me. Try to search for the name, and choose YES under " Shortlisted"
Let me know if it worked.|||Ps! Ropert Pires doesnt play for Villareal. He is a free agent.|||I know one thing that annoyed me bad last year is that the search was only for last names. I'd look up 'Wayne Rooney' and get nothing and think 'DID HE RETIRE ALREADY! :) '. But then I'd just search Roo and there he was right at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment