Friday, April 27, 2012

Tackling

Apollogies if this has been discussed elsewhere but it's really really * annoying and I don't for the life of me know what I'm doing wrong. I play on legendary difficulty and the tackling seems to be absolutely impossible. Basically when I tackle someone (or attempt to) one of three things happen;
Either I'll tackle them and the ball will go out of play or,
I tackle them and the ball runs out of the tackle that I've just made directly to another opposition player or,
No matter what I do I am completely and utterly unable to tackle them whatsoever.
Can anyone shine any light on this? Does this happen to anyone else? It's absolutely infuriating as far too often a player will start some amazing run from the halfway line, dance around my defenders and smash it past my keeper leaving me completely and utterly useless. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment