Thursday, April 26, 2012

No one will buy my players!

I tried to sell a couple players during the January transfer window and no one seemed to be interested. Well, I thought I could still sell them in July, but I just started the season and no teams are interested again (I saved over a new file so I can go back and try as many times as I want). Is there anything I can do to "force" some team to buy them? Anything will help.
This is kinda important to me as I really need the money.|||Of course there is no way to force teams to buy them! I have never had this issue though, teams always buy the players I list for transfer.|||no team is interested in buying inzaghi, giggs, or gary nevile.|||I never said I was selling Inzaghi, Neville or Giggs.|||I cant sell expensive players aswell. Seems like no teams want to buy big from you bt will do happily to buy big from other computer teams. Which is really annoying when you need funds.|||


I cant sell expensive players aswell. Seems like no teams want to buy big from you bt will do happily to buy big from other computer teams. Which is really annoying when you need funds.

The most expensive player I have sold is Benzema, I think he was high 20's|||yeah i was waiting for someone to post about this its pretty irritating|||sold tevez to barca for something like 35mill
it just takes time i guess.|||Its irritating. I am trying to sell Fletcher and no one is after him. He is a good player but doesnt fit into my plans. He plays well and has scored 5 goals in his past 4 matches(That includes a hat trick) and yet nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment