Friday, April 27, 2012

Injured players in Manager Mode

I'm having trouble finding out how long before my injured players will be fit again. I know I get an email to say how long they will be out for, but nowhere on the bio does it say how longs left.
Where am I supposed to be looking?|||Just make a note of the day it is that they get injured and how long they will be out for. Then you can work out yourself when they should be back
Its not difficult to do|||No it's not hard to do, but I shouldn't have to either. How can you have an injured player and have no way of telling how long he'll be out for?|||Its very annoying but its one of the less menacing glitches in this bug riddled fifa.
I know on pes they have an option which says how long they have left. Fifa CM is just a fail this year

No comments:

Post a Comment