Friday, April 27, 2012

Neymar, and Hazard

Im in my career mode playing as West Bromwich and so I built up funds selling players who I wouldnt need so I buy Neymar and Romelu Lukaku for around 31 million together and just to play a game against ManU and realize that Andy Gray and Martin Tyler are imcapable of saying either of these players name I pass it to them and no commentary. Luckily I have a back up save. I have already acquired Darron Gibson so im asking should I wait on Daniel Sturridge or Danny Welbeck to be available or should I just get Edin Hazard, Jack Wilshere, Maurice Edu, or Landon Donovan all who have accepted contracts|||Hazard :)|||Benjani|||


Benjani

This :)|||may i ask who you sold?|||He sold everyone above 70 in the squad :)|||


He sold everyone above 70 in the squad :)

about 3 players in the wba squad then:)|||wilshereeeee :)|||Do not wait. THem plyers are tooo good to let by.|||




He sold everyone above 70 in the squad :)

about 3 players in the wba squad then:)

No actually I brought in cheap american players and sold overpriced europeans
Mulumbu 71
Dorrand 77
Vela 77
* 70
Morrison 70
Odemwingie 78, and a few more but I will stop since im over 3
psn-DaKidRice if you wanna get spanked|||You sold Dorrans????
He is an absolute beast for me with QPR
Neymar and Hazard are both, IMO, to weak to be good in the PL on FIFA.
Players such as Dorrans, McCarthy, Di Santo and Collison are all better for me than the like of Neymar and Hazard.|||carlos vela i
is on,loan|||


You sold Dorrans????
He is an absolute beast for me with QPR
Neymar and Hazard are both, IMO, to weak to be good in the PL on FIFA.
Players such as Dorrans, McCarthy, Di Santo and Collison are all better for me than the like of Neymar and Hazard.

No I didnt sell Dorrans he has been amazing with his brilliant crosses and I have Wilshere and Hazard but im thinking of getting rid of hazard his first touch is bad and it seems he is fought off the ball extremely too easy|||


carlos vela i
is on,loan

no I put him in free agency since you cant buy players off of loan

No comments:

Post a Comment