Thursday, April 26, 2012

*Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior: The Next Pele?*


Neymar da Silva Santos Junior: The Next PELE?
|||No the guys only 19, stop expecting so highly of him.|||
First of all out of all things let me say I will never be the next Pele
it's practically impossible to have the same impact he did the closest
anybody has ever came is Messi and he's not even Brazilian.
But I will never be able to live down this claim until another really
talented youth comes through the Brazil ranks for my club Santos.
And just as I did for Robinho he will do the same for me.
But as for now am suppose to be the future Pele and it makes me
look selfish but enough about that.
I was born on February second 1992, blah blah blah enough about
this just go read my Wikipedia page and am to lazy to post a link
so go search it up on preferably google. Another thing you might not know about me
is that I am quite lazy off the pitch and it even cost me a transfer
to Real Madrid last season which wasn't reported by the media
because they didn't have space to report a ridiculous story like that
but they had time to follow the Cesc Fabregas story with Barcelona
which we all knew was never going to happen.
Possibly because Arsenel Wenger is a child molester and once Cesc
passes his ripe age he will let him go.
Or it could be Cesc Fabregas is really that talented, but I think the
first one is more probable but that's just me.
What happened was Real Madrid had 30 million on the table,
which is what am really worth but on FIFA 11 am worth much
less which is great because after buying Benzema for Liverpool,
I had to buy me and my transfer budget was way less than 30 million
I ended up selling Gerrard and a piece of bacon to Real Madrid
because Mourinho loves his bacon, and buying me.
But enough about that all I had to do to complete the transfer was
too drive to the Santos arena and sign the contract but I had
something much more important to do.
It was a big issue and it needed to be solved right away....
I had gotten to the last game of the premiere league with Liverpool,
and I needed a win against Everton to give me the trophy
and I had already restarted the game a couple of times in the last minute
because I was about to lose.
I promised my manager I would be there within 30 minutes,
but I spent another five hours playing the same final game
and by the end of the day the Real Madrid manager had left,
and I finally won the game on Legendary difficulty.
Which was a great achievement for me.
When asked about what happened I simply said
"Everton are a mighty * club."
|||@iHotiana
So what? This is fictional, he can do whatever he want..|||


@iHotiana
So what? This is fictional, he can do whatever he want..

no it's still real I just had a little humor to it|||




@iHotiana
So what? This is fictional, he can do whatever he want..

no it's still real I just had a little humor to it

Yes, but this is on fifa/fm so it's obviously fake.|||






@iHotiana
So what? This is fictional, he can do whatever he want..

no it's still real I just had a little humor to it

Yes, but this is on fifa/fm so it's obviously fake.

ok lol yes it's fake then|||Good luck anyway.|||








@iHotiana
So what? This is fictional, he can do whatever he want..

no it's still real I just had a little humor to it

Yes, but this is on fifa/fm so it's obviously fake.

ok lol yes it's fake then

LOL|||:)|||
Well believe it or not my first goal is to get out of Santos
It’s hard enough having to pull off like 10 tricks a game because of my status
I know you are probably thinking why not listen to Pele and stay in Brazil
with Santos for a year or two more.
But I have three reasons why I won’t.
1. I am tired of playing * defenders every week, sure every once in a while
you meet a defender who can give you a game but most of them are useless.
2.Pele’s predictions are horrible from that Ghanaian next Pele
to predicting the last World Cups before the recent one he barely ever gets it right.
But he still has a better prediction rating than Fernando Torres goal ratio
for Chelsea what is it one goal every 18 games.
3. And finally I want to live the British football player dream,
getting drunk at bars and fighting some random guy,
to have * with one of my teammates which seems to be
a common trend in the England national team,
to getting arrested ones every two months but never going to jail,
and resembling fairytale creatures like Shrek well this last one is more of a Wayne Rooney dream.
But you get my point and am hoping this recent story is true
Chelsea have supposedly offered 23 million for me and I
hope the deal goes through. I would love the chance to play for
Chelsea and if I get lucky maybe John Terry will cheat on my girlfriend,
better keep her in Brazil if this deal goes through.
But with the Copa America coming up that’s all I can focus on,
I need some respect from the Brazil National Team
and a good performance in this tournament should give me
that and possibly push Chelsea to pay the full 30 million for me.
I have some time before the tournament starts to work on my game
and get better the tournament is 34 days away and that is where I will prove myself.

|||



I would love the chance to play for
Chelsea and if I get lucky maybe John Terry will cheat on my girlfriend,
better keep her in Brazil if this deal goes through.



Made me LOL - good update :)|||I have being dissapointed in how our
national team as being performing lately
but I can't complain at least am almost a regular now.
But I have to give props to Ronaldo the real Ronaldo
the first one he finally retired
he set the stage for Brazil and is truly one of the best
But I do hope what happened to him doesn't repeat with me.
He jogged to the touchline to go in the game and he was already
tired out of his mind which was hilarious.
But away from that it is looking more likely am going to Spain
I have heard some reports that Chelsea are looking for other
options and I hope it's not true I would love the chance
to play for Chelsea or some where away from Brazil and South America.
I might even go to Real Madrid this will be the third time they come for
me if they do they did 6 years ago and a year ago and I already explained
that situation too you.
I just want to live up to all the hype which Ronaldo has added to by saying
I will probably replace him, but how can I fit in the big void he left behind
(I will stop writing for a while and let that joke sink in)
.........................................................................................
But back to the subject this kind of things don't help
especially with the Copa America Cup coming up soon.
And for all of you who say am always diving am not am just so lightweight
it doesn't take much for me to go down especially when it's windy.
But hopefully the Chelsea deal will work out as Drogba as just handed in
a transfer request, but some say they might go for Lukaku instead
and he his also very talented, we'll just have to wait and see but hopefully
Chelsea won't make up their mind till the Copa America's over.
|||ladidadada|||ballser

No comments:

Post a Comment