Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be A Pro Goalkeeper

This should be the official page for Be A Pro Goalkeeper
Tell me evertying you know about it and how much your goalkeeper improved
Maybe share some tips about how you can improve you player ratings during the game , and some stuffs you won or unlocked.|||I know that if I have a game where I've literally nothing to do my game score stays at 6.0 and my standing with the club diminishes. I think this is an appalling oversight by EA. Why should a player risk being dropped because his team is so much better than the opponents?
I know I've conceded last minute goals in a game and lost 1-0, then seen my game score drop from 6.8 to 5.4. Are EA saying that had I saved the shot that I'd have miraculously jumped to 8.2? (rehtorical question).
There are times when defending a corner that I'll stay with the position marker, only to see my game score diminish by 0.2 regardless. This seems to happen on a regular basis too.
And on top of that, why is it that the position marker regularly acts like an invisible barrier? I've lost count of the goals I've conceeded because I've been trying to get across goal to react to a cross to my far post, only to find that I cannot move because the damned position marker is acting like an invisible body that's getting in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment