Friday, April 27, 2012

Manager Mode: Sell or Keep Reserves?

When you start Manager Mode (say for example, Manchester United) and you have all the reserves who are around level 65 and aged 19, should you sell them, or just keep them on the bench and eventually use them?|||I like to use them, but the player growth is all mucked up so they won't improve greatley. You could sell them or keep them.|||Loan them out for the first 2-3 seasons and then sell them.
atleast then they will grow a TINY bit before you sell and will raise their value.
I have most of mine which i will be selling at the end of my 3rd season. With player growth messed up there is no point in keeping them.
I will be keeping Bebe, Macheda, Obertan, Cleverley, Raf, Fab, Smalling. Basically the main big younger players.
The ones like M James, Drinkwater etc i will be selling.|||I'd sell the reserves tbh..I normall sell the reserves that I know won't get playing time..so players like Corry Evans, Dudgeon etc I sell them all..
And with the 42 player limit they clear some space for new realistic signings..|||Loan them out, or cash in on them. :)|||you might as well sell all of them since player groth is jacked up, when they do fix it if they do, loan them all out, the ones you know will grow|||I am currently in my third season at Manchester United. I only sell reserves to make space for new ones. For example, I sold Magnus Eikrem to Ajax for £1,200,000 and went onto buy Stefan de Vrij from Feyenoord for a bargain of £3,100,000. But on another hand, I was near the end of the season and most of my top defenders were either tired or injured so I looked around at the reserves and used Joe Dudgeon in a match against Aston Villa, he proved to be an excellent defender and I am now going to use him more often. It's really up to you, but from my experience only sell them if you need too.
Up the Cherries!|||Whenever I start a new CM or a season with a new team,I look at the squad,see what players I need to buy (for example with 4.5 teams or 5 star teams I only try to find player at leasy over 80 overall,with lower teams I buy players with overalls that fit the entire team).
Then I look if I have a full 2nd team for cup matches taht aren't important or when the team is tired (including a GK-incase the main one gets injured).An I also keep some otehr backup players.|||Don't see the point in carrying more than a 22 man squad. Anyone over 21 is sold, youngsters all get sent out on loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment