Thursday, April 26, 2012

career bug...Players undefined !PLEASE HELP ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR5tMNxmSPw
xbox360
i have this problem ...
already 3 times...
is my xbox360 problem or only a bug?
can i use the save again ?i don't want to play from start... :)
please help me!!!

|||You're gonna have to start again this happened when I changed my team's formation outside of career, it p---ed me off as I'd just got to the FA CUP final with a League 2 side.|||Some people have said its a custom formation bug, ive never done one for fear of voiding my career mode so i just use stock formations. Annoying but better than having to start again.|||why ea don't do anything! :)|||i have it tooo and twice!!!!i played with man city for 3years and then i downloaded latest upadetes in team managament otside of career mode and then my tevez and silva became undefinded!!!!so is it that if you change formations outside of career mode for your ´career mode team?i hope it is beacause if its a custom formation bug ít súcks because i have alwayse used custom formations because they are better and you can do whatever you want,,,?it really sucks and it was also in fifa 10 as i understood...f*ucking ea sports|||Same thing just happened to me. 3 years of QPR down the pan, I'd been doing ok with player growth too. Kinda. Happened to me on Fifa10 as well. This is a major problem as far as I'm concerned, custom formations is the only way to maximise your players ratings. My 3 man midfield needed a lot of tweeking to get them registering their best overall stat. I ended up with an RCM, a CM and a CAM. I'd say custom formations are a major feature and having a bug that actually destroys your whole career is a much more important issue than slow growth.|||my xbox360 mrf date is 31-8-09
120gb elite
is my xbox360problem? :)|||Won't be your Xbox's fault. I've had it twice on a Ps3. Old glitch from FIFA10 handily updated for FIFA11 in all formats. Very diplomatic.|||i hate ea! :)|||This has never happened to me so I can't say from experience, but I have an idea.
First of all it seems you created a custom formation, was this created in the Career Mode itself or in the Team Management outside of Career Mode? I remember last year when I created a formation in MM it wouldn't load up because it wasn't recognising the formation in the game (because it existed in the MM but not in team management/kick off e.t.c). To solve it I created the formation outside of MM in Team Management and it worked again. Obviously this is a different Manager Mode system now but its worth trying I think. I use custom formations in Career Mode (created before I begun) and they work without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment