Friday, April 20, 2012

Arsenal. Season 2.

So I just finished my 2nd season with Arsenal.. and after winning the league 2 times in a row.. [no other cups sadly]. My team is a solid unit.. but i feel im ready to move on. After the season.. i looked at my options..
random german team..
random france team...
Manchester United
Chelsea
lol..
I think im going to go with Chelsea.. they're a fun team, hopefully. Hope I dont regret it.. i think its funny ManU and Chelsea wants me.
Heres my lovely Arsenal team I'm leaving behind.
[center]Lloris
Sagna-Vermalean-Koscielny-Clichy
Fabgreas-Song-Nasri
Walcott-Van Persie-Arshavin
Substitutes:
Hulk
Ben Arfa
Traore
Rosicky
Hoyte
Chamakh
As you can see, i didnt do too much trading.. but when I did.. it was for solid players.
Heres to season 3.
Wish me luck. [legendary difficulty]
btw.. not going to be an update thread.. just talking about my career|||Well done on the first two seasons, & good luck with the rest :)|||its kinda funny.. just after i went from Arsenal to Chelsea.. Arsenal is selling Walcott. Im assuming its because i got a lot of starting midfielders for Arsenal..
Should I pick him up? They want 48M|||this chelsea team is a mess... i dont know how they got 2nd last year..
i need some changes..|||If i sell Drgoba.. will Chelsea kill me?|||


If i sell Drgoba.. will Chelsea kill me?

I wouldnt sell Drogba, but pick up Aguero and sell Malouda :)|||




If i sell Drgoba.. will Chelsea kill me?

I wouldnt sell Drogba, but pick up Aguero and sell Malouda :)

why would you sell Chelseas best/only out and out winger?|||






If i sell Drgoba.. will Chelsea kill me?

I wouldnt sell Drogba, but pick up Aguero and sell Malouda :)

why would you sell Chelseas best/only out and out winger?

Well, I personally would, because I dislike the player, and they can get so much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment