Thursday, April 26, 2012

Player Growth glitch

So its been a few months since people started posting about the career mode glitch where young players don't grow. In fact the whole player growth system seems to be pretty flawed. I just got out of a chat with a customer service person who basically deflected my questions about this issue and said just to post on the forums because developers check them and all that nonsense.
Obviously they do not check the forums or this issue would have been picked up already. I know many people who have had this problem and it is on forums on other sites as well. Many people have also posted that they are switching to pes and will never play fifa again because of how bad the growth system is. I love the new manager mode but the fact that Romelu Lukaku, a player who should be growing exponentially with playing time, is still the same rating after starting for a full season and leading the league in scoring is ridiculous.
Basically I'm asking people to bump this thread/ post how long you've had players and how they haven't grown or just how the growth system is fail.
please bump this thread until the developers pay attention. This is ruining manager mode for me and the developers are just ignoring it|||agreed. it needs serious work at the moment. currently its pointless even having under 22s in the team. if you play them they do not grow, if you dont they go down!
growth should be based on how people play, not on some pre-determined system.|||I agree, I'm tired of my the "player not doing well" email. Take Messi for example, second highest scorer in my team, and with most assist. After a game in which he gets 2 goals and one assist I get an email saying that "Messi is not doing well", WTF!!!!!!!|||Hello, ive heard rumours that a patch correcting the flawd growth system wil be released soon,anyway i play on a my xbox...Wil it be possible for me 2 make use of this patch??? Please help asap tnx|||I have had Silva, Torres, Robben to fo up two points in 6 months.|||agreed, i bought muamba for newcastle, he got man of the match and went down in 1 match. :)|||weird decreases happen all the time.
Imagine having Bebe score 60+ goals in 4 seasons ans NOT GROWING at all.
Anyone who thinks there will be another patch dont get your hopes up.
I am moving over to pes after xmas anyway|||Agreed also, MM is the only mode I play and this player growth issue has ruined this game for me. FIFA 10 MM was also messed up and in the future I cannot see myself buying another FIFA game. The major reason why I buy FIFA instead of PES is because of the teams real names and kits and there is now a workaround to that issue on PES plus they have the champions leagues rights. Solve this issue EA so that I can at least enjoy the game that I paid for.|||You are all wrong. All players have potential numbers. Let's say a player current ability is 67 and his potential is 88. If you play him often AND at his correct position, his ability will rise up to 88. But many players current ability and potential are the same, so no matter how well they play, they will NEVER increase in ability. And player grows faster after they are 20-21 or older.|||I always get a message that a player is making big steps... but i played for 3 seasons now and none of the players are growing... they all play at the right position.... this is bugged.|||Its no good saying it now what can they do if anything changes im sorry to break it you it will be in Fifa 12 and you will grow to understand the new system it will just take time|||Will Buckley up 2 points in a season in my Watford cm|||I've just had Sagna, Clichy and Chamakh go up 1 in my first season, whereas Eboue, Denilson, Koscielny and, most frustratingly, Frimpong going down 1. Despite the fact that Frimpong's had around 10-12 games and been averaging a rating around the 8.0 mark.
My 22-year-old CB Subotic hasn't changed despite being one of my top performers and first-choice CB with Vermaelen, Wilshere's not changed despite being a regular and playing well, Szsezny hasn't moved and neither has anyone else despite the club as a whole having a great season.
Really poor CM and I'm starting to run out of reasons to play FIFA.|||I have had Eden hazard at machester city for 3 and a half years and he hasnt grown at all.
I also have Alex Pato his rating has gone down by 1 even though he has been the top scorer for the past 2 seasons.
Fedricio Macheda I signed in January in my second season. He hasn't grown at all either.
I also found Joe Hart doesnt grown and neither does Lukaka as was pointed out in an earlier post! :)
I dont really like PES and i might just give up on football games soon because on my FIFa 10 all my players names started to dissapear after a few seasons on Manager mode.
EA sports really need to sort this out! :)|||This problem has been annoying me too. I'm in my 3rd year with Spurs and all my young players who play 10-12 games a year have been going down, not up. Even if you loan them out for 6 months they come back with the exact same rating, and then theres players like Bale and VDV who i play nearly every game, they always dominate yet their overall ratings don't change. So frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment