Thursday, April 26, 2012

Career Mode - Game Settings

Just interested to know what game settings everyone use for career mode? For example, half length, difficulty etc.
Personally, I use half length 7 mins, as it feels more realistic, and you can actually score a goal inside ten minutes! And I play on 'Legendary' difficulty.
Feel free to give your reasons too! :)|||Despite being not bad online I can't play V the CPU cause im * :) I sim 99% of matches but when I do play I play world class and 4 mins because playing CPU also bores me..
Legendary would cane me :)|||I play 7 minute halves on world class|||4 minute halves on World Class. I win most, but it's already frustrating enough that I'd hate to play on Legendary. The AI isn't 'intelligent' at all, they just do annoying twists and turns that make them really boring to play against, hence the short games.

No comments:

Post a Comment