Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who've you gotten on a free?

One of my favorite parts about starting a new season is seeing who will be availible on the Free Transfer Market. You never know what gem will be dropped by his club and is just waiting for a decent offer :) Free transfers are what allow the player to keep pace with the board's ever increasing high standards despite the lack of cash inflow (while you may make more money for being in the Prem, the board will still only give you the same piddling amount of money AEY that they did when you were a League 1 side). So what esteemed unwantededs have you guys found ripe of the taking on the FTM? :)
I myself have noticed that some players become availible more often than others, the likes of Odonkor, K. Gibbs, and H. Nordtveit are some of the regulars i've seen.
Just yesterday i saw Federico Macheda on the market, which was nice because Leeds really needed a top striker to take out the Championship :)|||I got myself Nicholas Anelka in my QPR CM. Great signing, got me 16 goals in the second half of season, and just about single handledy promoted me |||I remember on my QPR cm too that I got V.Weiss ( RW, 75 overall ) and Larrondo ( ST, 71 overall). They helped me a lot.
Even so, that Larrondo guy appears to be there every time on my free transfer market when I start a CM. :)|||I got Vieirinha :) Really fast RM, helped me much.
|||Kieran Gibbs, Fabio, Federico Macheda, David Odonkor all very useful players.|||i got lanzafame|||I got Podolski :)|||I got these guys for Newcastle [Not on Free]
Max Grella .. Leeds .. LW
Adel Taabart .. QPR .. CAM
Rickie Lambart .. S'hampton .. ST
Alex Smithies .. H'field .. GK
Eddie Johnson .. Fulham .. RW
|||i got vladmir wiess for free :) works a treat along side carroll and scored the odd cracker :)|||Gibbs for newcastle|||Odonkor and Zhano|||Vladimir Weiss huh? haven't seen him yet, but that would be an excellent find.
I saw someone on another thread mention they saw Benzema as a FA... that's crazy :)|||how do u gt 2 the free market|||I was able to get Joe hart for free after 1 year with Blackburn|||I also got Macheda on a free for my QPR team

No comments:

Post a Comment