Friday, April 20, 2012

Be a goalkeeper no goals?:(

I play the worst team in Premier League Blackpool (he have 3 *)
But my team can not even score a goal I've played 10 matches
and 8 of them ended in 0-0 and
I lost two 1-0
I play on Legendary
and when I play a better team not once does not shoot at me|||hm, try to set passing power assistance on.|||hey thanks maybe works i play cup VS brandford and i have to big chances (one go to crossbar) and one goal of penalty
final?
2-1 for blackpool after penalties
i try another match an write
EDIT: BIG TEST FOR ME AS GOAL KEEPER :) ARSENAL VS BLACKPOOL :)|||good to see that things changed for you now, cause i had the same problems before i tried that out.
if it really worked for you, maybe this information should get stickied somewhere till they fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment