Friday, April 20, 2012

Huge problem with stamina/fitness system

I was able to manage playing the game in a way that conserved my stamina in player career mode. I still don't agree that that little sprinting should completely gas you or it should take so much time to recover, but whatever, I'm dealing with it.
But the latest problem I encountered is just stupid. I was far ahead in the league and decided to sim a lot of games. I started losing and drawing teams I just shouldn't and jumped back in. The reason was my whole team has no stamina and isn't recovering well. It's like the computer was simulating as if they were sprinting all game every game. I had a lot of competitions going at at once and went deep in a lot of them, but it shouldn't punish you this bad for crowded schedules.|||Its exactly the same in real life. Usually, teams set priorities and let bench players play in for example the league if for example the CL is their first priority.
This game actually rewards you for having a decent bench/reserve list instead of just having 11 great players|||

Its exactly the same in real life. Usually, teams set priorities and let bench players play in for example the league if for example the CL is their first priority.
This game actually rewards you for having a decent bench/reserve list instead of just having 11 great players

THANK YOU. Lol... HUGE problem, right? Really, when you have a league game followed by a cup game 3 or 4 days later, you rest your top performers.|||



Its exactly the same in real life. Usually, teams set priorities and let bench players play in for example the league if for example the CL is their first priority.
This game actually rewards you for having a decent bench/reserve list instead of just having 11 great players

THANK YOU. Lol... HUGE problem, right? Really, when you have a league game followed by a cup game 3 or 4 days later, you rest your top performers.

Exactly, it's not rocket science.
Remember OP, the CPU won't rotate players for you. And the CPU will use up more stamina than a human player, just like they get more bookings. There has to be some disadvantages to simming games.|||if you have a game once every 3 days rotate your squad, also if you have a game u really need to win, use ur subs and reserves for the previous game|||Why sim games anyway?|||sim games to go faster|||One thing I've noticed about career mode, and which I like/partly dislike at the same time, is that everything is done better manually. If you have a problem with the AI charging straight at the other team, or if you never get to take penalties and free kicks with your VP, etc., the best way around it is to control your whole squad, which means you really have to learn how to play the game and how to move the ball, and if you want to unlock a large percentage of the VP accomplishments you really have to get good by yourself, because the game is noticeably harder past semi-pro. I know the game is defensive-biased but I like it, actually. Also, it's best to play as a player-manager so that you can control things like squads before the games and deal with your schedule in a realistic manner. The only thing I don't like about that is having to meet goals for the end of the year, like winning the cup, etc., since I use Lyon. Many people are complaining (obviously), but I'm really enjoying the game, and I haven't dealt with any major bugs at all to this point.|||Well someone answer me this if they think the stamina is good, because right now I'm going to tell you why its utter garbage and really needs fixing,
I'm Man utd and I play Man city on the sunday then have a Champions cup game on the wednesday, do you expect me to play my bench against City? would Sir Alex? I don't think so, ofcourse I played my best 11, subbing Rooney, Nani, and Fletcher during the match, I won 2 - 1 pretty happy...
Wednesday night comes along and my team aren't exactly fresh but most of them would scrape through the 90 minutes, I can only freshen up a few places with decent players so I did what I could, but obviously my main players are going to start e.g. Vidic, Rio, Evra, Carrick... Like they would in real life.
So now my point, why do Marseille's squad have FULL stamina??? Why isn't their season taken into account in career mode regarding stamina? its absolute stupidity.
players in real life usually play both league and cup games because every other team is usually doing the same, so fatigue levels are consistent throughout all the leagues, on this, Clubs from other countries only play when they involve you, and they have a week to recover which means they will always have full fitness, how did EA miss this?
It makes me angry when my superstar squad struggles against weaker European opposition just because of a silly mistake,
I doubt they will even fix it to be honest, hmmm swing back to pes?

No comments:

Post a Comment