Thursday, April 12, 2012

Help--- Buy After Loan

Hi
Is it possible to buy a player after loan, loaned to the club i am playing as?
In this case I am playing as Birmingham , and want to buy Alex Hleb after loan (He's not on the loan list) But I want to buy him before he goes back to Barcalona and I get the stupid "Has just moved to this club message".
Is this possible?
Many thanks|||Don't think so. And sadly it seems people are reporting that players that are for loan frequently are only "loanable" and you can't buy them even in a later year.
Not sure why this is the way it is. You'd think with them rewriting the code from scratch this would be a logical option to include. And overall transfers are a huge improvement, but I'm at a loss for a good explanation as to why you can't make loans permanent, or at least buy them the next year. Good luck!|||I've played like 7 seasons now and I can tell you that I loaned ST Koffi when he was a youngster then a couple years later I had the option to buy him of the transfer market.

No comments:

Post a Comment