Friday, April 20, 2012

Who To Manage.. Premier League?

Please help me decide on who to manage in the Premier League. I am not looking to manage a team such as Chelsea or Manchester United, because thats glory straight away. I am looking to manage a team that are alright at this moment in time, and just build them up into something better. Thanks.|||Well if you want the joy of building something you might have more fun player as a team in the lower division and try getting promoted to the premier league.
However if you are set on going straight in the the EPL I think Fulham is a good choice. They are perhaps the most likable club in the EPL and have some decent players. Everton is a good middle of the table team as well.|||I would agree with the above really. I don't support Fulham but I like a few of their players, and they got a lot of support as a 2nd team after their European run last year. The only reason I'd suggest someone else is that their main players are mostly 30+, or at least high 20s. Everton would be good though, they have a decent first team, bit of money for a few decent signings, and some good youth players in Rodwell and such. Could see them as an underachieving team that you could try and make achieve their full potential.|||Look no further than Tottenham, Team is average (About the same as Liverpool without Gerrard and Torres Obv.) Got good youth (Gio, Bale Ect.) build em up to the force of Europe :)|||Birmingham|||I agree TheHof182, Tottenham have some players that are on fire right now. Bale, Lennon and other great players too. I would be them.|||Spurs aren't fun though because they're already top 6. Sunderland/Birmingham imo.|||If I had to go with a Prem club that wasn't Arsenal it would have to be Fulham.
Although their budget and squad isn't great, you might find it better off going with someone like Villa, or maybe Everton.

No comments:

Post a Comment