Friday, April 20, 2012

BAP (Career Mode) is a joke, an absolute disaster.

I mean, come on EA, can´t you just do anything right? Anything at all?
What the hell is it with every God damn game being scheduled every 3-4 days?? Is there an option to change the freaking schedule so my players can take a breathe?
This is too much, this a JOKE, an absolute DISASTER, a TRAVESTY!!
Sort it out, EA, sort it out!!!|||I haven't had much an issue with scheduling so far, and I like having a reason to actually rotate my squad. Although I'm playing in the Bundesliga 2 at the moment so scheduling could be more difficult for you.
Still, totally agree - CM is shockingly poor.|||


I haven't had much an issue with scheduling so far, and I like having a reason to actually rotate my squad. Although I'm playing in the Bundesliga 2 at the moment so scheduling could be more difficult for you.
Still, totally agree - CM is shockingly poor.

Yeah, mate... CM is worst than last year.
these are the team I have to face, now look at my schedule:
March 15: Getafe
March 19: Real Sociedad.
March 22: Zaragoza.
March 25: Athletico Bilbao.
March 29: Tenerife.
Are you kidding me EA? Seriously, are you freaking kidding me????|||EA is a fine example of the gap in the "there are no monopolies allowed" rule. They own the rights to all of the league logos, player names, etc., so they have no real incentive to try and create a truly great game, because the consumers have no other choice if they want to play with real teams and players, which they do, and so they buy their garbage product. Meanwhile, some douchebag at GameInformer magazine who knows nothing at all about football or how a football sim. should play rates this game 8.5 and just screws everything up. I bet he was paid off anyway.|||


EA is a fine example of the gap in the "there are no monopolies allowed" rule. They own the rights to all of the league logos, player names, etc., so they have no real incentive to try and create a truly great game, because the consumers have no other choice if they want to play with real teams and players, which they do, and so they buy their garbage product. Meanwhile, some douchebag at GameInformer magazine who knows nothing at all about football or how a football sim. should play rates this game 8.5 and just screws everything up. I bet he was paid off anyway.

I know mate... I'm really, really out angry right now, man, I'm really angry right now.. I can't believe how bad Career Mode is.

No comments:

Post a Comment