Friday, April 20, 2012

Start of season expectations way to high !

I'm Blackburn in my 2nd season at the start of my first my expectation was finish in the top half of the table I finished 7th making it comfortably now my expactations in the 2nd season is finish top 4 why would EA do this i cant see Rovers challenging for Europe next year.|||You never know mate you could exceed your own expectations :)
But no on the other hand the expectations are really unrealistic as is the teams in the game, I see QPR in 15th, Millwall in 23rd and Norwich in 17th yet I see PNE in 4th and also Sheffield United in 8th.|||i'm with blackburn and i'm in 1st season and they expect me to finish in top 6|||Cardiff wants me to finish first o_o|||I have read it is based on the strength of your starting XI at the end of the season. The higher the overall (ATT/MID/DEF) the higher the expectation.
Can't confirm this though.|||


I have read it is based on the strength of your starting XI at the end of the season. The higher the overall (ATT/MID/DEF) the higher the expectation.
Can't confirm this though.

Sounds reasonable, I'm guessing that mechanic could be used at the start?|||it's true, the expectation is built on your starting xi going into the mm. So if you transfer great players to Blackburn and put them in your XI, it will say 'finish top 4, etc.' Easy way to get around it: just move all your top players to the reserves when you start and then simply go to team management and put them back in. You can get "avoid relegation" with a side like Liverpool if you put it all their youth players. It also works for the end of each season, so after your final game, you can rearrange your XI to a much weaker side if you're worried about it again.|||Correct. I've just started second season with Newcastle - 4 star team. Befor end of previous seson, right after last game, I've placed all my starters in the reserves and replaced them with lowest OVR players possible.
My board expectations for this season is "avoid relegation".|||


it's true, the expectation is built on your starting xi going into the mm. So if you transfer great players to Blackburn and put them in your XI, it will say 'finish top 4, etc.' Easy way to get around it: just move all your top players to the reserves when you start and then simply go to team management and put them back in. You can get "avoid relegation" with a side like Liverpool if you put it all their youth players. It also works for the end of each season, so after your final game, you can rearrange your XI to a much weaker side if you're worried about it again.

But then when you achieve your expectation you wont be rewarded with much money, whereas if your expected to do better, you'll get more money for being successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment