Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sevilla FC - We taking over La Liga!

WE TAKING OVER! Banner coming soon
I already played 2 games and simmed 2 (ALL PRESEASON)
I play 5 minutes and on World Class|||Super Espana Cup - First Leg
FC Barca 3 - 0 Sevilla
4 Villa
27 Villa
59 Predo
What a disgrace, I couldn't do anything. I had 0 SHOTS 0 SHOTS!|||Come on people, FOLLOW!|||FOLLOW!|||This looks awesome, can't wait!


Joke! :)|||What can I say?|||


What can I say?

Good luck mate, Beat Barca!|||All i can say is LOL!
sorry m8 but even i can do betta than this|||




What can I say?

Good luck mate, Beat Barca!

'Gd luk m8, bet barce!' ^^|||


This looks awesome, can't wait!


Joke! :)

You see this is why the rest of europe hates England/UK because you got be a the rudest people in the world.|||






What can I say?

Good luck mate, Beat Barca!

'Gd luk m8, bet barce!' ^^

If Giggsy can belive in me than I should win.
Too bad I won 2-1 with 5-2 agg
I forgot who scored.|||Get some graphics and some story up here. On the double! Then you might get some followers.|||Alright ill get pics.|||Follow my CM Thread if you want, just use a bold, underlined title and have lots of intresting information and news with it.|||


Follow my CM Thread if you want, just use a bold, underlined title and have lots of intresting information and news with it.

Alright mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment