Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hey Guys

Ive been poking around the forums and I've seen that many people are posting threads about their Career Modes so I wish to do the same, I was wondering if any of you could give me any tips on how to make it a good one and how to keep the forum users interested?
|||dont sweat if you cant do graphics, just find a nice layout and write nice reports filled with info etc :)
dont just write "such and such joins such and such" give background info, price, wages, lenght, past teams etc
same for match reports, bit of history in the teams, interesting talking points in matches, tell us about the goals.
hope this advice helps :)|||


dont sweat if you cant do graphics, just find a nice layout and write nice reports filled with info etc :)
dont just write "such and such joins such and such" give background info, price, wages, lenght, past teams etc
same for match reports, bit of history in the teams, interesting talking points in matches, tell us about the goals.
hope this advice helps :)

Thanks mate I'll definitely take that into account when I start my CM :)|||I haven't myself made a CM thread, though here are a few tips:
Don't worry if you can't do graphics, you could ask an experienced forum member if they will kindly help you with the graphics.
Give lots of information in your text and make it interesting for people to read.
Make it fun so more people will follow your CM.
Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment