Thursday, April 12, 2012

End Of Season Standings

I have just finished my season with Kilmarnock in the SPL. The league in the SPL splits after 33 games. Once the league split i played the last 5 games of the season but when i checked the league standings to see where i finished it said i was 3rd and played 33 games but i had played 38 league games. I now do not know where i finished as the league shows 33 games played. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone know why it does this? Very dissapointed as i have noticed a few problems with the game :)|||Its a major glitch and a major balls up by Ea. basically anyone who plays the SPL will have this problem.|||The last 5 games of the SPL season on FIFA11 is referred to as the "5 ghost games" as anything that happens in the 5 games has no effect what so ever on any standings or statistics. I wondered about it aswell in my Aberdeen CM but then found out it was more than just me with the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment