Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crazy bug! Two players missing in game!

First thing, my english isn't perfect.
Ok so here is the deal, I had a player/manager career mode with Arsenal. The team was using my custom 4-3-3 that I use for most teams.
The 3 guys in front were Arshavin - Virtual Pro - Van Persie.
I've edited my 4-3-3 completely in another team, then I loaded my career mode and went to team management to see if everything was ok. It wasn't. My virtual pro had a crazy name and Van Persie had the name "10" with a 60 overall, and when I benched him, the overall went 7 digits :) :) :)
So what the hell?? I went out to the XMB and started FIFA 11 again. Then I went straight to the game and my virtual pro and Van Persie had the correct names and were present in that pre-match screen as starters, but in the team management they were at the bench, so I changed them to starters before the game. But when the game started, it was a 4-3-1 with Arshavin alone, like if my pro and Van Persie had red cards or something. WTF? Has anyone ever seen that? How can I fix that?|||i got the same bug, i dont think theres a way to fix it either, i've had to restart 2 career modes when i was on the 4th season.
Blame EA they don't care.|||I have had the naming glitch where all players have odd or different names, some just called the number they play.
A simple reset of the squads should fix it. As for the ratings and such, if a reset doesn't fix it then I can't help. Sorry.
Hope this works.|||Thanks guys, I've tried many things and nothing fixed it, so I've deleted the file. It was the last week in the calendar, a whole year and a lot of my time that just went away for nothing.
My virtual pro simply went missing on the top scoring stats and on the roster. Same for Van Persie. Thank you EA!
|||It's because you heavily edit your formations its a glitch I would recommend deleting you formation but *ing EA made it where the only way to delete your formations is to delete your personal settings which in turn also deleted you VP progress unless you mod yours in which case delete you personal settings but if your like most of us your stuck with this *|||Its your own fault, always have two save files and 'backup' to the other one every month or so...|||


Its your own fault, always have two save files and 'backup' to the other one every month or so...

OMG it's my fault, how could I never expected that messing on the formation would mean that 2 players would be deleted in another team and in another competition?!? :) :) :)
I never did that kind of thing on videogames because you expect that the people that develop the game are pros, never in any kind of game something went missing from my save game.
My fault, not EA's fault! :) Anyway, I've deleted the file as I said in other post and I no longer care for this crappy career mode.|||


Its your own fault, always have two save files and 'backup' to the other one every month or so...

so we have to make precautions because EA's game is faulty and filled with glitches and bugs? The only person to blame is EA Fifa 11 Career Mode is disgraceful

No comments:

Post a Comment