Thursday, April 12, 2012

Newly signed players are always #2...

This is a bug that has carried over at least the last 4 FIFA games - perhaps for longer.
Whenever you or an AI team buys a new player, they are automatically assigned shirt number 2, whether someone else is using it or not.
I gather we're still expecting a patch for 11, which is why I haven't bought it yet - after giving up on 10 while waiting for a more comprehensive patch than what they delivered.
But I'm curious to know if this bug, which I have reported every year, has actually been fixed?|||yes it has|||It hasn't happened to me. And anyway, you can just change his shirt number yourself. I just signed Pastore and Ananidze for AC Milan and they were automatically given 17 and 8.|||Good. Maybe I'll wait for the patch and perhaps make a purchase, then...
And you're right; you can change it on your team, but you can't for others. You end up with half the goalies in the league as #2, and it drives me *. A minor error, but so easy to fix.|||Seen as it's not happened to me, or another guy who's posted on here, or apparantly anyone else as I haven't seen a thread about it, could it possibly be because the team you play in CM with doesn't have a number 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment