Thursday, April 12, 2012

CM Reputation Help

I'm just curious how to best improve my reputation on CM mode? I am on around 50 points and I have half a star. I'm in February 2012, 1st in the League, won the league cup but have been knocked out of the FA Cup and have made signings and sold players too.
The reason I ask is a friend of mine who is a few months further back in the season has over 100 points and so I was curious as to which factors affect the reputation of a manager..|||Can anyone help?|||i have no clue how it works, im in my first season and im on over 300|||It's something that's confusing me - I don't know but would like to know what factors (if any) affect it, such as; player rotation and playing reserve/fringe team players, scores and big results, transfers deals, difficulty settings?|||it might have something to do with your board difficulty, mine is on legendary at the minute and ive only just finished my friendlies in 1st season so will let you know how my reputation goes

No comments:

Post a Comment