Friday, April 20, 2012

Biggest grow you have seen :D

My Gibbs is 85 rated^^
And Bruma is on 81!
What are your highest grows:)?|||Larsson 79 - 81 :) Only simming my games, played one season + just got into january transfer window in 2nd|||Medy Elito at Colchester United, went from 57 to 78, crazy.|||6 inches to 11 inches is my biggest grow
but you know I'm just special|||


6 inches to 11 inches is my biggest grow
but you know I'm just special

|||


6 inches to 11 inches is my biggest grow
but you know I'm just special

|||


6 inches to 11 inches is my biggest grow
but you know I'm just special

:) Probably Bruma
|||Nani from 81 to 85 in 1 season!|||nani 4 points a season?
Sick:)
Biggest if seen is 3 points a season.
I also got Hazard at 85 and Rodwell on 82:)
But im in 2015/2016:)|||


Medy Elito at Colchester United, went from 57 to 78, crazy.

Same here|||The LB Radu went up 4 in the first season for me 76-80|||LWB Felipe 81- 85 in 1 season|||


My Gibbs is 85 rated^^
And Bruma is on 81!
What are your highest grows:)?

How'd you manage to grow Gibbs? I've had him for three seasons and he's only gone up 1 points. None of my leftbacks are improving.
Otherwise it's Diane Lovren. 3 points in two seasons. He's an 81 right now. I pretty much had to play him every game and he had to get a rating of 8.5+|||Stevan Jovetic went up to 85 for me after 2 seasons :)|||


Stevan Jovetic went up to 85 for me after 2 seasons :)

How'd you manage that i had him for 2 seasons and his rating only went up by 1

No comments:

Post a Comment