Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ball of confusion

Not really sure where to put this but I'm baffled by what might be some sort of career problem.
So I'm using Liverpool at the end of the 4th season and my friend invites me to play a match online (xbox). I accept and proceed to pick Man city. Now as I'm setting the team up strange things have occurred. Namely all the transfers that were made in my career mode have been imported to online play. I'm thinking this is just a normal thing as I proceed to dismantle my friend with a 4 year developed Man city team.
Once that game is done we go to play again. Im think 'Must be the same for my Liverpool team right?' Wrong. It's just the regular Liverpool team minus the transfers I made myself in career mode.
So why was I able to use the enhanced Man city team, but not my enhanced Liverpool team?
|||I wouldn't worry what's wrong with using a 4 year Man City developed squad? :) better than using Real Madrid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment