Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sim season with Chelsea

Started a sim career mode as a manager last night, I am Chelsea and just finished my first season.
Won everything including the comunity shield, finished 11 points clear in the league.
Drogba got 22 league goals whereas torres only got 3 and played more games than Drogba.
Going to sell torres and replace him with a striker that can get goals I was thinking maybe Tevez or Berba, should I venture away from the Prem?
E. Cavani?
Falcao?
Any ideas?|||Aguero|||


Aguero

Good shout but I'm looking for more developed players.
Already built teams of youngsters but I shall keep him in mind.|||Hugo Almedia or Gignac :)|||Lisandro Lopez or Mario Gomez?|||Tevez Or Cavani|||Go for Lopez :)|||Higuain, Llorente, Welliton|||Cavani develops really well during the seasons if you care for a player that will progress a lot as you play him.|||Try Benzema, Robinho, Ibra, Eto'o, or Dzeko|||I don't think you will managed to sell torres, it's imposible to sell star players

No comments:

Post a Comment