Friday, April 20, 2012

||| Best Kits for All Leagues |||

Which team in each league do you think has the best looking kit? I'm most interested to see what people think regarding the Championship and lower English leagues. Sound off...
Mine are:
Premier League- Man City
Championship- Reading
League 1- Hartlepool or Southhampton
League 2- Wycombe maybe...I honestly don't have a good opinion for league 2

Ligue 1
- PSG
Liga BBVA- Sevilla or Barca
Bundesliga- Borussia Dortmund
Russia- Rubin Kazan

...This probably should have been in the general forum but I want to start a new CM with a lower team with a nice kit.|||for Flamboyance in the Premier league i'd go with Wolves or Blackpool. But in my opinion the smartest / best looking kit is Liverpool's home red kit. The pattern on it looks amazing.|||Out of those two I would have to go with Blackpool. I'm not a fan of the burnt orange look on the Wolves. Also, Blackpool's sponsor logo works in nicely in my opinion.
And ya Liverpool's definitely a classic.|||Why would you ask this quetion :)|||ZLATAN I really care more about the lower leagues because for me and many other people who want to start a CM with a lower team for the challenge but don't know anything about any of the lower leagues and clubs you usually just pick based on aesthetic features like the name or kit. I know it's highly subjective but I would like to hear what others, who are more opinionated and knowledgeable, have to say. I'm American and a relatively new fan to the sport but am becoming very passionate about it.
Also...I hope you appreciate my use of the word "kit" because it is definitely not used in American vernacular.|||Love the question. Like you i usually pick a lower team based on kit if i don't already have a favorite in the given league.
soo..
Npower League 1- Southampton
Npower League 2- Wycombe
Ligue 1- A.S.S.E.
Ligue 2- Le Mans
Bundesliga- Hannover 96
Bundesliga 2- MSV Duisberg
Superliga- FC Koberhavn
Axpo Super League- FC Basel (or more specifically their highlighter yellow away kit)
Tippeligean- Stabaek
|||Fiorentina and lazio hands down
When playing with a team with white socks and boots you can see the amazing dribblEs perfectly|||Bundesliga: Bayern
SerieA: Lazio
Eredivisie: Ajax (one of the nicest in Europe, and Im not saying that because I support them)
Premier League: Manchester City or Liverpool
La Liga: Villareal: Nice yellow. Like the Madrid purple away kit too.|||Premier League - Man Utd Away
Championship - QPR Home
League 1- Bournemouth (need I say anymore?)
League 2- Burton!! Joke! :)
Ligue 1- PSG
Liga BBVA - Barca Away
Bundesliga - Bayern
Russia - CSKA|||Hereford's Home is nice and there away is pretty sweet as well...|||It baffles, worries, mystifies and saddens me that the ultimate decision for which team you select is based on how pretty their strip is.|||


It baffles, worries, mystifies and saddens me that the ultimate decision for which team you select is based on how pretty their strip is.

Agree with this.|||


It baffles, worries, mystifies and saddens me that the ultimate decision for which team you select is based on how pretty their strip is.

Don't worry it's not the only thing. I do my research as well into the club's history and their current squad before making a decision. But honestly being an American it's hard to feel extremely passionate for a league 2 team or any other club from a lower league for that matter. There just isn't any exposure over here.|||Well not being biased or anything but chelsea's alternate kit (the flurocesnt yellow with blue stripes) is lush

Or West Ham that is nice|||Basel's kits are great, many say that they copied the colours on their home kit from Barca, whereas its the other way round :)
Real's CL away kit (the purple one) is great
Milan's home and the black one are nice
Arsenal away is sweeeeeeeet :)
I like Barca's 2nd and 3rd kits as well
Lyon 2nd and 3rd kit of course

No comments:

Post a Comment